The Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library strives to be a center of excellence that develops and sustains services and resources to support the biomedical, health, and public health care information needs of Yale University and the Yale-New Haven Medical Center.
- Be vital to the mission of Yale University and the Yale-New Haven Medical Center.
- Understand the changing and diverse needs of our patrons, both local and remote.
- Be flexible and quick to adapt to changing needs and technologies.
- Promote and use the best tool for the job.
Exceed patron expectations in providing high quality collections, services,
- Represent the Library's ethic of honesty, integrity, and trust.
- Support the staff in meeting the mission and guiding principles of the library.
See also the Yale University Library Community Values.