Did you know our librarians are available to assist with systematic reviews?
The librarian, as full partner and co-author, is committed to collaborating and supporting the following Systematic Review tasks:
- Determining if a systematic review has already been done on a topic.
- Translating the research question into an appropriate search strategy.
- Translating the search concepts into controlled vocabulary and keywords so that both precision and retrieval are maximized.
- Choosing specific databases and other information sources to be searched.
- Conducting the literature searches across all the information sources chosen.
- Maintaining records of search results and following up with alerts and updates as needed
- Helping to obtain all required articles cited in search results and other venues.
- Providing guidance and support regarding bibliographic management tools, such as EndNote or RefWorks, to manage citations and easily produce bibliographies.
- Writing the literature search methodology section for the submitted manuscript.
For more information, contact your department liaison.