This equipment is available for loan at the Medical Library Circulation Desk. All Yale students, faculty and staff are eligible to borrow this equipment. Note that photos are samples only and do not represent the entire list of equipment available for loan.
Equipment can be reserved for a specific date through the Circulation Desk staff.
Chargers: iPad, iPhone, MacBook, Micro USB, Dell (Loan Period: 4 Hours)
iPad Chargers (2)
- 1 - iPad 30-pin Connector Charger
- 1 - iPad and iPad Mini Lightning Connector Charger
iPhone Chargers (2)
- 1 - iPhone 30-pin Connector Charger
- 1 - iPhone Lightning Connector Charger
MacBook Chargers (5)
- 2 - MacBook/MacBook Pro Chargers
- 2 - MacBook Retina Display Chargers
- 1 - MacBook Air Charger
Micro USB Charger for Android Phones (1)
- 1 - Micro USB Charger
Dell Laptop Charger (2)
- 2 - Dell Latitude AC/DC Adapter. 19.5 V output
MAC/PC DISPLAY ADAPTERS (Loan Period: 24 hours)
- 2 - Mini-DVI to VGA
- 3 - Mini Display Port to VGA
- 2 - Mini VGA to VGA
- 2 - Micro-DVI to VGA
- 1 - Micro-DVI to DVI
- 1 - DVI to VGA
- 4 - iPad/iPhone to VGA (30 pin)
- 2 - iPad/iPhone to VGA (Lightning Connector)
- 1- HDMI cable
DIGITAL CAMERAS AND CAMCORDERS (Loan Period: 3 days)
Digital Cameras (3)
- 1 - Canon Powershot SD790 with 2GB SD Card. Includes USB and component cables and battery charger.
- 2- Canon Powershot SD1200 with either a 2GB or 4GB SD Card. Includes USB and component cables and battery charger.
Digital Video Camcorders (3)
- 1 - Canon Vixia HF200 HD Camcorder with 16GB SDHC card. 15x Optical Zoom and USB/HDMI Output. Includes USB and component cables and battery charger.
- 1 - Canon Vixia HFS11 HD Camcorder with 64GB Built-in memory with additional empty slot for SDHC card. 10x Optical Zoom and USB/HDMI Output. Includes USB and component cables and battery charger.
- 1 - Canon Vixia HFG220 HD Camcorder with 32GB Built-in memory and a 32GB SDHC card and lens hood. 10x Optical Zoom and USB/HDMI Output. Includes USB and component cables and battery charger.
CAMERA TRIPODS AND DOLLYS (Loan Period: 3 days)
- 1 - Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod. 3 leg sections; 4 leg-angle settings; Maximum working height of 158cm or 57.5"; 3.5lb weight.
- 1 - Manfrotto 3251 / 328 RC4 Tripod legs and head. Maximum working height of 217.2cm or 185.5"; 13.5lb weight.
- 1 - Sunpak 8001 UT Tripod with 3-Way Pan/tilt head. 3 lef sections; Maximum working height of 149.9cm or 59.0"; 3.3lb weight.
- 1 - Davis & Sanford W3 Universal Folding Tripod Dolly with 3" Rubber Wheels. Doorway width: 31"; Folded Length: 24". Weight: 7 lbs.
AUDIO EQUIPMENT (Loan Period: 3 days)
- 1 - Azden Wlx Pro Wireless Lavalier Microphone. Includes Handheld Microphone and Transmitter.
- 1 - Rode Directional Video Condenser Microphone with Mount. 9 V Battery powered; 3.5 mm stereo jack plug.
- Audio-Technica Shotgun Microphone with XLR cable
- Zoom H4next Digital Recorder with 2GB MicroSD card (in full size SD card adapter)
- K&M Microphone Stand with Boom
PROJECTOR, GREEN-SCREEN, LIGHT STAND (Loan Period: 3 Days)
- 1 - Epson PowerLite 720c/730c Projector. 2000 lumens; 4.3 lbs; True XGA 1024x768 Resolution; HDTV Ready: Supports 480p, 720p, and 1080i formats
- 1 - Westcott Photobasic.net #750 7-foot Light Stand. Includes Soft Box, Lamps, and Light Kit
- 1 - Savage Infinity Green Screen with Stands
LAPTOPS* & COMPUTER ACCESSORIES (Loan Period: 5 days)
- 5 - Dell Latitude e6420, 15". 2.67GHz, Intel Core i5; 4GB RAM; 320GB HD; 1366x768 Resolution; Windows 7; MS Office 2013, EndNote X7 and other software
- 6 - Dell Latitude e6410, 15". 2.66GHZ, Intel Core i7; 4GB RAM; 256GB Solid State Drive; 1440x900 Resolution; Windows 7; MS Office 2013, EndNote X7 and other software
- 7 - MacBook Pro, 13". 2.5GHz, Dual-core Intel i5; 4GB RAM; 128GB Solid State Drive; 1280x800 Resolution; Mountain Lion OS; MS Office 2011, EndNote X7 and other software
- Apple External USB SuperDrive for use with Apple computers (in-library use only)
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam with USB connector
- MXL AC-404 USB Conferencing Microphone with USB cable
* Laptops may be borrowed by Medical Center STUDENTS only. Some restrictions may apply. Please visit our laptop loaner page for more information.