Posted in: news by lynnset on Mon, 07/02/2012 - 14:25
ClinicalKey On Trial extended to August 31, 2012
A clinical search engine covering all medical and surgical specialties.
- Medical and surgical journals and books
- Medical and surgical clinics of North America
- First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- Procedures Consult content and associated videos
- Clinical Pharmacology drug monographs
- Over 9,000 medical and surgical videos
Provides ability to filter results, save articles to a reading list, and create presentations. Short video clips demonstrate various aspects of ClinicalKey.
Register with a username and password to use remotely. Recommended browsers include Firefox 7.0 and above, Internet Explorer 8 and above, or Safari. Videos require Flash.
Give it a try and provide feedback to your library liaison or complete a brief survey.