LabArchives is a cloud-based Electronic Lab Notebook to enable researchers to store, organize, and publish their research data. Special features include iOS and Android Apps, classroom integration, and support for funding agencies' data management plan requirements. LabArchives is free to use for Yale community members who have an active Yale email address. Learn more about LabArchives at the introductory session below.
May 5, 2021 at 1pm
Introduction to using LabArchives for Research at Yale
- Ability to upload and store files including text, tables, images, spreadsheets, and attachments in their original format.
- Ability to create standard ELN formats and templates for your research group.
- Compatibility across multiple platforms, including mobile devices.
- Maintain all revisions of ELN entries.
- Note: LabArchives can currently only store low-risk data. Learn more about low, moderate and high risk data guidelines from Yale’s Cyber Security Team