Do you miss using the beautiful spaces at the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library for studying, collaborating, and working? We do as well – but the good news is that we are providing all our support and services online! The library is very much open and functional.
We would like to bring your attention particularly to the office hours, which are still happening regularly over Zoom. Please head over to our website https://library.medicine.yale.edu/classes to find the Zoom links for the office hour of interest. Here is a brief summary of the days/times of some office hours:
Clinical librarian office hours:
- Alyssa Grimshaw (email@example.com), Wednesdays 3-5pm
- Melissa Funaro (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tuesdays 8-10am
- Alexandria Brackett (email@example.com), Fridays 11am-Noon (starting 4/17)
Bioinformatics support office hours:
- Nur-Taz Rahman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Thursdays 11-1pm
Public health librarian office hours:
- Kate Nyhan (email@example.com), most Thursdays 11-1pm
Research and education librarian office hours:
- Caitlin Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Wednesdays 11-1pm
Data services librarian:
- Sawyer Newman (email@example.com), contact for Zoom consultations
If you have any questions/comments please let us know via email.