Summer 2019 (July 11 - August 15)
Meet with public health librarian Kate Nyhan
In person: Thursdays 1-2:30 pm at 47 College Street
Remote: Thursdays 2:30-3:30 pm through Zoom: https://yale.zoom.us/j/433412253
What can we talk about?
Finding articles and books for your topic/methods, literature reviews, citation management, critical appraisal, reporting guidelines, grey literature, the library website, publishing, GIS, bioinformatics, research data, and anything else related to the library. Or stop by and show me your favorite animal picture!
Who can come?
The entire YSPH community
Is it ok if I bring my lunch?
Do I have to make an appointment?
No appointment needed – just drop by.
Do I have to wait for office hours to ask a question?
You don’t have to wait! You can get help in lots of ways:
- Email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Kate at 203-737-2963
- Schedule a meeting with Kate at https://email@example.com
- Drop in to the library and talk to someone at the circulation desk or information desk
- Call the library at 203-785-5354 or email AskYaleMedicalLibrary@yale.edu – evenings and weekends too!