The Cushing Center Conference Room contains:
- 75” 4K display
- Table and seating for 20
- A PC computer with high-speed internet access (requires NetID login)
- In table HDMI, VGA, and USB connections
- Ceiling mounted echo-canceling microphone
- High-resolution conference camera
- White Board
General Use Guidelines:
- A request to reserve the Cushing Center Conference Room should be submitted at least 2 business days (Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm) in advance by completing this online reservation form.
- If the request is for semester long use or any time period longer than 3 months, submit your request at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Your request is considered pending until you submit this online reservation form and receive written confirmation of your reservation. If you need to discuss your room reservation further or cancel your reservation, please contact Katie Hart (203-785-5352, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Include extra time needed for set-up and clean up when listing your meeting start and end times.
- Please stay within the time allotment for your event since others may have the room reserved before or after you.
- Medical Library personnel are not available to assist with functions. This includes IT and AV support.
- Food of any kind is not allowed.
- Beverages are permitted in covered containers (such as bottled water or coffee with lid). Please ask participants not to bring beverages into the Cushing Center Exhibit space.
- A responsible party for the function must be on hand to supervise everything from beginning setup to final cleanup and must stay on hand until everything is cleaned up.
- By making a room reservation, a department agrees to accept financial responsibility for damages resulting from use of the facility or equipment.
The individual overseeing the function will be responsible for arranging and paying for any of the following services as needed:
- IT Support (203-737-3404) Classroom Technology Specialist
- Custodial Services (203-432-6888) – To set up, provide waste cans, clean up after the event, etc.
- Security (203-785-5555) – to obtain access to building/room and to provide security if needed
- Medical Library Administration (203-785-5352) - Questions about the Cushing Center Conference room or your reservation
All functions must follow the guidelines listed above. While there is no charge for using the room, if the guidelines and procedures are not followed, the Medical Library reserves the right to charge your COA for any costs the Medical Library incurs due to damages, cleanup costs, etc. from your function. The Medical Library has the right to deny any request for any reason, or to cancel a reservation at any time.
Please complete and submit the online reservation form. Your request must be approved before the room will be reserved. The Administration Office will contact you to confirm or deny your reservation request.