A Great New Resource to Try!
ClinicalKey includes all of this and more:
- Medical and Surgical Clinics of North America
- First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- Procedures Consult content and associated videos
- Clinical Pharmacology drug monographs
- More medical and surgical journals and books
- And over 9,000 medical and surgical videos
Here’s how to use it:
- Add your topic in the search box; see the results in the center column.
- Use the left column to sort by study type, e.g. systematic reviews, date, specialty, and content type (journals, books, guideline etc.).
- Use the Clinical Summary (right column) to preview information on the topic.
If you register, you can save your searches, flag articles to read later, and use other special features.
Find ClinicalKey under Resources on the Library’s home page.