We will be updating authentication to the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan request system to CAS authentication on January 12th and 13th. As a benefit, any reader who wishes to make a ILL request will be able to log into the system using their netid and password. To facilitate the change, readers will not be able to make any borrowing requests from ILLiad on Thursday, January 12th and Friday, January 13th. While it may not take both days to perform the changeover, Library IT will inform you if the system is up and running before the end of the day on Friday.
- Netid and password logon to ILLiad
- Existing users will have their history, current loans and outstanding requests available with the new credentials
- New users will have a more user-friendly registration procedure which carry over certain data elements associated with their NetID credentials.
- All users will have their department affiliations brought into the system based on their information with university Banner and Data Warehouse systems – similar to Voyager patron loads.
- Non-Yale affiliates with Interlibrary Loan privileges may still use their existing credentials to login (similar to option for NetID or Barcode logon for the ORBIS Place request interface)