In-person support for your computers, iPads and other mobile devices is available from the Sterling Hall of Medicine Walk-in Computer Support Center.
Location: Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Room LE-20 (take stairs or elevator down 1 floor from main level)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am–4:30pm
Or contact the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, call them at (203) 432-9000.
Issues regarding access to, or use of, Medical Library computers should be directed to a member of the Library staff at one of our service points. For further assistance, please contact Justin DeMayo, IT support provider, at email@example.com.
- ITS Network and Internet
Network Registration for Computers, Mobile Devices & Game Systems
- Using Your Laptop in the Medical Library
- Wireless - Wifi@Yale
- Yale Supported Software & Downloads
Computing Facilities and Services in the Medical Library
- Your Library Account (Orbis)
- Creating an OVID Personal Edition Account
- Personal Librarian Program for Medical Center Students
- IT Buying Guide (ITS)
- Free and Reduced Price Software (ITS)
- Portal for Lenovo Purchases (via GovConnection)
- Yale Online Apple Store
- Yale OnTheHub (educational discounts on hardware, software & office supplies)