As your librarian, Lei can:
- Serve as your single point of contact to all things library
- Tailor an instruction session for you or your group
- Receive your suggestions for new purchases – books, journals, databases, CAI, videos, and any other types of material
- Help you search for information in any of the Medical Library’s many databases
- Send you the ‘Medical Library News’ each month – highlighting new resources and information about the library’s programs to keep you up-to-date.
Contact Lei for assistance with:
- Questions regarding the design of web-based instructional content;
- Questions regarding the use of web 2.0 technologies to facilitate research;
- General questions on the use of Library resources and services.
- Master of Science in Information. University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, 2004
Featherstone R, Wang L. Enhancing Subject Access to Electronic Collections with VuFind. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries. 6:1-13, 2009.
Batten J, Wang L. Book Review: Virtual Reference Service: From Competencies to Assessment. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries. 5:411-413, 2008.
“Options for Citation Tracking – Google Scholar, Scopus, and the Web of Science”. Presentation at the XXVI Annual Charleston Conference at Charleston, SC in 2006 with Kathleen Bauer, MLS, Yale University Library, and Nisa Bakkalbasi, MLS, Yale University Library.
“Pyramid Schemes: The Fusion of Evidence Levels and Information Resources” Poster session presented at the Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Phoenix, May 2006, with Karen Odato, MLS, AHIP, David Izzo, Dartmouth Biomedical Libraries, Dartmouth College, and Jan Glover, MLS, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Yale School of Medicine.