Biomedical Sciences Research Support
Research and Education Services
Cell Biology, Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Comparative Medicine, Genetics, Immunobiology, Microbial Pathogenesis, Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry (MB&B), Pathology, Pharmacology, Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS), Neurobiology, and Neuroscience
- Provides end-user bioinformatics support to basic biomedical science researches.
- Develops and conducts training programs and workshops on bioinformatics resources and databases.
- Provides bioinformatics consulting services.
- Primary liaison between the Library and research departments, laboratories, and individual scientists.
- Supports biomedical research data management.