The Technology Support Service Center is a free audio/visual and information technology resource for the Yale community. They provide A/V and IT by appointment or on a walk-in basis, from 9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Examples of common support services:
- Zoom and Zoom room assistance
- NetID and password reset assistance
- Multifactor Authentication (DUO) assistance
- Email, VPN, WIFI, and remote work setup
- Storage options and setup
- Technology orientations
- Specialty equipment pickup
- A/V equipment pickup and drop off
- Device purchasing guidance and advice
- Support for Yale workstations
- Short-term loaner device service
How to Find the Center
The Center is located on the e-level of the Medical Library near the Information Commons.
By stairs: From the Medical Library’s main level, go toward the large classroom (115). Once at the classroom, take the left staircase down one floor. Go through the doorway and the center is on the right.
By elevator: Use the elevator in the Medical Library’s central corridor to access the e-level. Once on the e-level, go toward the Information Commons and make a left after you pass the stacks. Continue straight until you see the center.