APA 7th Resources:
- The APA Style Blog has entries that answers tricky questions.
- Use the Citation Style found in both EndNote and Refworks, or the citation manager of your choice.
Print copies of The Manual can be found in the Learning Commons at YSN, as well as in the Medical Library. There is no electronic version available.
Using a Citation Manager to format APA Style
RefWorks and EndNote will assist you to organize your references and will automatically create papers and bibliography in APA style. Use of these citation managers is highly recommended. However, it is important to note that you should be familiar with APA style as sometimes there are unintentional errors in citation outputs.
Citation management classes are offered in the library to help you with using these programs. Contact Janene Batten to find out more about these classes.
RefWorks or Endnote?
- RefWorks is web-based - sign-up for a free account using your @yale.edu email address.
- Endnote is downloaded to your computer and is freely available from the Yale Software Library.
To assist you in finding and resolving DOIs:
Writing and Publishing Tips
- Graduate Writing Lab - Yale Center for Teaching and Learning
Faculty Research Interests
If you are looking for guidance for a topic you are interested in, please refer to the Faculty Directory list which shows the research interests for each of the faculty members here at YSN.
YSN Praxes 2001- 2014
Use this RefWorks database to browse the titles and abstracts of YSN praxes from past years. A full print copy of each praxis exists for your review. The Praxis was no longer a graduating requirement after 2014. Please request access to these from Janene Batten.
2001 - 2014 Praxes Titles and Abstracts
Login Name: ysnpraxis Password: readonly