- Manages the library's education program, which includes designing and implementing administrative processes, as well as designing, developing, and marketing workshops
- Teaches fundamental skills for evidence-based practice in the curriculum such as literature searching and critical appraisal
- Creates and deploy animated videos, research guides, and other tools to promote library resources/services and teach library-related skills
- Coordinates the personal librarian program and serve as a personal librarian for the PA programs and approximately 100 medical students
- Provides in-depth reference services for faculty, students, and staff throughout the research life cycle
- MLIS, Library & Information Science, University of California Los Angeles, 2017
- BA, Communication Studies, Vanderbilt University, 2013
Selected Publications & Presentations:
Chaney C, Lopez M, Wiley KS, Meyer C, Valeggia C. Systematic Review of Chronic Discrimination and Changes in Biology During Pregnancy Among African American Women. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities. 2019.
Meyer C and Brackett A. “Elevating the understanding of library resources: librarians working with clinical departments' administrative assistants.” Medical Library Association Annual Meeting. 2018. Chicago, IL.
Meyer C. “Using Qualtrics to create self-assessment driven research workshops.” North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries Annual Conference. 2018. Manchester, NH.
Meyer C and Brackett A. “Investigating research and clinical education services in regional health science libraries.” Paper. North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries Annual Conference. 2018. Manchester, NH.
Medical Library Association
North Atlantic Health Sciences Librarians