Dana leads the design and front-end development of the library’s web presences. Her research interests include web design & development, marketing & outreach in libraries, open access, and information literacy.
- Front-end web development for the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, which includes developing, designing, testing, maintaining, assessing the library's websites
- Graphic design for a variety of mediums, including: digital signage, website banners, brochures, bookmarks, postcards, etc.
- Chair of the medical library's Marketing and Communications Committee
- Translating user needs into professional web interfaces in support of the educational, research and clinical missions of the Yale Schools of Medicine, Nursing and Public Health, and the Yale-New Haven Medical Center
- MLS, Library Science, Queens College, 2014
- BA, English, Stony Brook University, 2010
McGivney, C., Kasten, K., Haugh, D., DeVito, J. (2017, March). Fake news & information literacy: designing information literacy to empower students. Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Equality and Diversity, 3(1), 1-18 (Peer-reviewed)