Clinical Information Services
Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, Surgery, & Urology
Provide indepth reference, information, research and consultation services for clinical professionals and users in the health sciences community, including literature searches in support of systematic reviews, research, grants, clinical practice, animal use, teaching, and publishing.
MLIS, Library & Information Studies, University of Oklahoma, 2015
- Inducted into Beta Phi Mu, International Library Science Honor Society, 2016
- MA, English, Oklahoma State University, 2011
- BA, English, Roanoke College, 2009
- Brackett A. Tips for the First-Year Health Sciences Librarian. Medical Reference Services Quarterly. 2016 Oct-Dec;35(4):454-60. doi: 10.1080/02763869.2016.1220762. PubMed PMID: 27657373.
- Bahna S, Brackett A. Is it Your Disease or the Patient’s? The American Journal of Medical Sciences 2016 May 24. doi: 10.1016/j.amjms.2016.05.016.