Located in the Morse Reading Room, Room 113B
The Cushing/Whitney Medical Library Wellness Room is a space for all Yale and YNHH affiliates to enjoy a quiet moment away from work and study environments. Use this space to engage in quiet contemplation, de-stress, reflect, or participate in a wellness activity. Activities can include meditation, yoga, prayer, stretching, breathing exercises, mindfulness activities, and general relaxation breaks.
The Wellness Room is located on the first floor of the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library in the Morse Reading Room. The room features a soft chair, clean rugs, and a large window with beautiful light. Please be respectful of this space and keep it a relaxing and clean room for all.
- Please be courteous and respectful of others using the room.
- Keep noise to a minimum. Silence cell phones and use headphones for any music.
- Please remove all personal belongings when exiting the space.
- Furniture is to remain inside the room. Please don't move furniture into or out of the room.
- This room is not appropriate for study, lounging, or sleeping.
Suggestions and feedback for how to improve this space are welcomed and encouraged. To submit a suggestion, please email Darin A. Latimore with the subject "Wellness Room Suggestions": firstname.lastname@example.org