Librarians at Yale have developed numerous online guides for Yale users. Here at Yale, our guides can provide a number of things, including:
- Research guidance for a particular Yale course;
- Instructions on how to research a subject;
- Documentation for a research tool or service; or
- Instructions on accessing and using collections or resources.
You might find different guides of particular interest based on your role and field, for example:
- Basic Sciences Resources and Collections, for lab researchers
- Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Resources for clinicians, medical and nursing students, and others involved in delivering healthcare;
- Medical Education Services for faculty who teach at the School of Medicine; and
- NIH Public Access Policy, for researchers who receive NIH funding and the staff who support them.