- Renaming the “Research Help” the sub-menu as “Ask a Librarian”
- “Library Technology” links, including “Mobile Device Applications,” can now be found under the “Services” sub-menu.
Finally, there are a few changes to the content on our homepage:
- Information that was previously located in 2 columns have now been consolidated into a single column;
- “Request materials” link is now located in the left column;
- “Highlighted Resources” links have been removed. The resources that occupied this section (Guides. Access Medicine, ClinicalKey, Ovid MEDLINE, Scopus, Web of Science, Embase, PsycINFO) can now either be found in the dropdown navigation menus (“Guides”) or on the “Biomedical Resources” list of databases at http://library.medicine.yale.edu/find/title (all other resources in this list).