Biomedical Resources Browse by Title: G
Annotated database of genetic sequences maintained by the National Institutes of Health and searched through Entrez.
GENEVESTIGATOR enables analysis of curated transcriptomic data (e.g. RNA-seq, microarray) from public repositories with user-friendly visualization tools. It can be used for hypothesis narrowing and validation for research either on plant or biomedicine. These, by including tools to analyze gene expression in different contexts, biomarker identification, clustering genes into expression modules, and modeling expression responses in the context of metabolic and regulatory networks.
Only email accounts @yale.edu and @ynhh.org will be given access to the Professional version through the Yale University Library.
- Register with your '@yale.edu' or '@ynhh.org' address to create a personal user account.
- Select the domain Biomed or Plant content upon registering.
- Download the app and start using it.
A global infectious disease knowledge management tool. It is designed to assist in diagnosing infectious diseases and staying current on the latest trends in epidemiology and treatment. Used for diagnosis and reference in the field of tropical and infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. Consists of four interactive modules: diagnosis, epidemiology, therapy and microbiology.
Global Health offers information in multiple languages from a wide range of countries on topics such as communicable diseases, tropical diseases, parasitology, human nutrition, public health, and medicinal and poisonous plants.
Use Google Scholar when you want to take advantage of these features:
- broad disciplinary coverage
- a popular relevance ranking algorithm
- Google Scholar citation counts (often higher than analogous numbers in Web of Science and Scopus)
- links to full text -- not only YaleLinks but also through free websites like ResearchGate
- If the YaleLinks link does not appear automatically, set it up in your account with these easy directions.
GQuery is a search and retrieval system that integrates information from databases at NCBI. These databases include nucleotide sequences, protein sequences, macromolecular structures, whole genomes, and MEDLINE, through PubMed.
Free access to thousands of current clinical practice guidelines and guideline summaries.