Yale Library has finalized the APC (article processing charge) discount agreement with Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. This agreement reduces APC charges from $3,700 to $2,000 per article in the following CSH journals: Genes & Development, Genome Research, RNA, and Learning & Memory. APCs are reduced from $2,250 to $1,215 in Molecular Case Studies. The standard article processing charge, applied to all articles to offset publishing costs, will be waived for open access articles.
As a reminder, Yale Library provides support for authors publishing in open access journals through APC waivers and discounts. Visit Open Access Publishing Support for more information.
Current APC waivers:
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Cambridge University Press Journals
- Institute of Physics Publishing (IOPP)
- Journal of Agriculture
- Food Systems, and Community Development
- Microbiology Society
- Portland Press
Current APC discounts:
- BioMed Central
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences)
- Science Advances from the American Association for the Advancement of Sciences (AAAS)
- Springer Open