We offer a range of research, education, and clinical services:
- Ask a Librarian: Not sure who to ask? Use our email reference form and we'll get back to you in 1-2 business days.
- Bioinformatics Support: Information about our bioinformatics tools and services.
- Citation Management: Links to RefWorks, EndNote Web, and information about EndNote.
- Departmental Librarians: Find the librarian who supports your department or school.
- Clinical Information Services: Learn more about how the clinical team can support your information needs and save you time
- IACUC Alternatives Searching: Guidance on satisfying the regulatory requirements for searching the literature to identify alternatives to painful procedures on USDA-covered species in animal research.
- Personal Librarians (For students): Students, click here to look up your personal librarian.
- Statistics & GIS: Information about our StatLab consultants and GIS consulting.
- Systematic Review Services: Learn how our librarians can help you produce better and more efficient systematic reviews.