Research and Education Librarian
Research and Education Services
- Creates and participates in training and instruction for the School of Medicine, the Physician Associate Program, the two-week intensive Medical School elective, and as part of the library’s general instruction program.
- Identifies, prepares, and presents a range of in-person classes on various topics, including biomedical databases (e.g., PubMed, OVID, Embase, Scopus), citation management tools, biomedical research strategies, enhancing research impact, and in-depth citation analysis.
- Provides in-depth reference, information, research and consultation services for faculty, students, and researchers throughout the research life cycle.
- Provides training in the use of knowledge management and information resources, tools, and strategies including: evidence-based searching, systematic reviews, content management tools, databases, mobile apps, etc.
- MLIS, Library & Information Science, University of California Los Angeles, 2017
- BA, Communication Studies, Vanderbilt University, 2013
Publications & Presentations:
“Reimagining the slideshow: using reveal.js to create Choose Your Own Adventure library tutorials.” Code4Lib Conference. Los Angeles, CA. March 7, 2017. Poster.