Share your knowledge and gain experience by teaching a class or workshop on subjects related to data manipulation/analysis, visualization or experimental design at the Medical Library! Fill out this form if you are interested.
These sessions present an opportunity for those who teach to acquire professional development skills in teaching as documented in our paper: Peer Teaching as Bioinformatics Training Strategy: Incentives, Challenges, and Benefits,
We are looking for sessions on:
- Image analysis methodologies (ImageJ, MatLab, Photoshop, etc)
- Omics analysis in (R, Python, bash, etc)
- Biomedical Data analysis using the clusters
- Biomedical Data manipulation (R, Python, etc)
- Statistical analysis software (R, Prism, SPSS, SAS, etc)