The method for accessing Ovid will change in Fall 2019. Users who want to keep saved searches or auto alerts must follow the steps below to migrate their account.
How to migrate your saved searches and auto alerts:
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Ovid landing page
2. Select “Start Ovid”
3. Select “My Account” (top-right corner)
4. Select “Create Account”
5. When creating your account:
- Your “Personal Account Name” should be your yale.edu email (e.g.: email@example.com)
- Your “Password” should be: password
- Note: You can change your password after saved searches have been transferred to your new account.
6. Once you have created your account, please contact AskYaleMedicalLibrary@yale.edu to initiate the account migration process.