Embase delivers comprehensive and authoritative information from more than 7,600 peer-reviewed journals. Core strengths of Embase include in-depth information on drug development or use, toxicology and adverse drug reactions, the development and use of medical devices, evidence based medicine, pharmacoeconomics plus the international biomedical literature from 1947 to the present.
Embase can help you to:
- Efficiently and comprehensively locate information required to support Evidence Based Medicine and deliver systematic reviews of the literature.
- Discover biomolecular disease mechanisms
- Advance new drug discovery and development
- Determine the status and progress of clinical research
- Comply with legislation and regulations for drug safety and pharmacovigilance
- Study precise drug information, including, adverse events, comparisons and therapy